“Can God be good even when life is not?” It’s a question we’ve been wrestling through together as a ministry since Lysa TerKeurst released her book, It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way.
Today on The Proverbs 31 Ministries Podcast, we’re continuing the conversation on what to do when life doesn’t turn out the way you thought it would by giving you a sneak peek of the It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way Online Bible Study Teaching Series recorded earlier this year. You’ll hear a conversation between our Online Bible Studies team and Pastor Craig Groeschel from Life.Church. Pastor Craig has also been through his own season of hardship and wrote about it in his latest book, Hope in the Dark.
When you listen to this episode, you will...
- Find comfort in a season or moment of doubt by realizing that God won’t look down on you when you doubt, but will give you what you need to continue pressing on.
- Discover that breakthrough happens when you invite someone you trust into your struggle, even though opening up is often scary or hard.
- Stop comparing your dark moment or season to someone else’s, and gain compassion for others regardless of the level of their struggle.
- Purchase the It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way Teaching Series from Proverbs 31 Ministries Online Bible Studies to hear more in-depth teaching and biblical wisdom from Lysa TerKeurst, Annie F. Downs and Angie Smith, plus two bonus episodes!
- Learn how to believe God is good even when life is not when you read Craig Groeschel’s latest book, Hope in the Dark. Click here to shop!
- Not sure what episodes of The Proverbs 31 Ministries Podcast to listen to next? Click here to easily see episodes categorized by topics!
Click here to download the transcript for this episode.